About Old Pine Farm
Old Pine Farm sells all natural pasture raised beef and organic fed pork in bulk by the quarter or halves.
The farm also offers a program in which participants can share in the harvest. We are located near Ann Arbor, Michigan.
We expect interns to be: self-motivated, committed for the amount of time agreed on, be able to work independently – and enjoy working around the animals!
- Approximately 20 hours per week at Old Pine Farm/potential for nearby work as well
- Hours vary
- You must be available 7-days a week
- Living space and local fresh meat and vegetables provided along with stipend
What You Will Learn
- Farm Management and Production
- Animal Husbandry
- Possible Produce Farm Operations
Interested? Let us know!